I wanted to share with you some organic ways you can get more clients for your IT business:
- Commenting on forums in your niche
- Contribute content in your niche
- SEO for your website
- Free giveaways
- Subcontract for other businesses or consultants
- Conduct a training or class
- Network with other consultants who have complimentary skills and who can refer work to you
- Offer a free analysis/review of prospective clients & needs
- Speak at places where your prospects gather, both online and offline
What are your thoughts? Have you tried any of these before?
If you want to speed up your investment or do not have the time or resources to do these business development strategies on your own, then go here to learn more.